1) Fidget spinners are basically just skateboard wheel bearings with some added weight to give it a longer spin. So I found some online. It was a pack of 8 bearings for about $6. I also got free shipping!
2) Next, I took the kids to the hardware store to buy some nuts and bolts. They were about 8 cents a piece, so I probably spent $1.50.
3) Then I let them design their spinners however they wanted and took some pictures on my phone.
Stevie designed the Triforce from Zelda
Neela designed a star
4) Next, I super glued the pieces together (but NOT to the bearing yet)
6) After the glue and paint dried, I just super glued them to the bearing. And that's it. Seriously! Once the glue is set, they are ready to spin :)
Titus's American Flag Snowflake
Have fun spinning!!
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,