That let to the "How am I still single?" conversation.
- I ate rolled up deli ham with koolaid for dinner.
- I haven't looked in the mirror in 3 days.
- My kids say I'm an "ok" dancer
- I own one pair of socks (to run in)
1) I haven't ran in over a year
2) I can't find said socks
3) I actually do own one additional pair of dress socks,
but I keep them in my desk at work in case someone important decides to pop in
3.5) Those dress socks don't match
- There are currently more clothes on my floor than in my dresser.
- I caught 3 crickets today and I have 2 email accounts. Mad skills.
- The current CD is my car is full of Mr. Rogers songs. Yep, I listen to it even when it's just me and no kids. (No shame in my game.)
- Neela and me are currently having a popcorn eating contest. Living it up on a Friday night.
- I'm hoping to get a new car soon... a church van. (soak it in ladies)
- Our family is well traveled. We drove to Quitman about a month ago.
- I am "too" good looking
- My decor theme of my house is a combination of a bachelor pad and a My Little Pony Convention.
-The "miscellaneous" portion of our budget is typically reserved for purchasing supplies birthday parties for inanimate objects around our house. Recently, we threw Stevie's blanket a party and invited guests (other blankets). Before that, is was no joke, the floor... We had the floor a birthday party which included cake and party activities.
- The other morning before we left for school, Olive walked up to me and motioned for me to lean down. I thought she wanted a kiss. Nope, she wanted to wipe some poop from her hand onto my necktie.
- I know how to spice up a one year old's birthday party
Disclaimer: This was for fun. The world can't handle Seth on a date.... Yet ;)
Post a Comment